This Milwaukee wedding was a celebration of a very special couple.
Last weekend I had the privilege of capturing John and Deb's real life fairytale wedding at Enchanted Forest Event Venue in Milwaukee. This new marriage is the culmination of John and Deb's later-in-life romance. They found each other while caring for others in a nursing home, and anyone can see the way their love for others fills their relationship with tenderness as they dote upon each other! Their wedding was simply sweet, and all the vendors who participated in giving John and Deb a perfect wedding day with their friends and family deserve applause!
These vendors are the best!
John and Deb had an army of people behind them, helping them create the most perfect day for their love story. From coordinating the day to officiating the ceremony, mixing drinks to keeping it hopping on the dance floor, all the vendors who dedicated their time and talents to celebrating John and Deb did a fantastic job!
- Emerald City Catering and Events tempted all the guests with incredibly delicious comfort food and desserts that really fed their souls. My personal favorite: the apple chutney. YUM.
- Enchanted Forest Event Venue provided a welcoming space for the couple and their guests; their beautiful uplighting set the mood for John and Debra's emerald green color scheme!
- Fresh Coast Events coordinated the entire day, and Angela is hands-down my #1 recommendation for any couple searching for a coordinator. She was simply phenomenal!
- Pure Entertainment kept the dance floor busy! Deb's dad was dancing all night long! Keith is super friendly, very easygoing, and extremely professional.
- Feisty Flowers brought in beautiful bouquets for the ladies, centerpieces that were just right for John and Deb's decor.
- Jen's Sweet Treats created a beautiful and super tasty cake for John and Deb to share!
- Roots Salon in Milwaukee got our beautiful bride all dolled up for her groom... and wow, did he think she looked great!
- In Time and On Time Transportation brought our couple and their family to the venue in style!
- Wee Irish Photography (that's me!) captured all the fun and special moments; Charlie James Photography joined in as second photographer and made those details look amazing.
Beautiful memories captured on a beautiful day.
I am so grateful for Laurie and Oz, owners of Emerald City Catering and Events and Enchanted Forest Event Venue. These two have put their heart and soul into helping others in need. This past year, they have created "Pay as you May" meals for anyone who needs a hot meal. They've served all kinds of people by pivoting when times got tough. It is out of the goodness of their hearts that this wedding took place here, and I'm certain all the vendors would join me in congratulating them on the grand re-opening of their wedding space!